Do you know if you have been breached? Most companies don’t find out until months or even years later that a breach has occurred. Times are changing and breaches are so common and happen on a daily basis, companies need to be more proactive with not just their data but their client’s data as well.
The best approach to proactively monitor for attacks and data breaches within your infrastructure is with a Security Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. SIEM solutions range from free to thousands of dollars, but the caveat is that all the monitoring of the solution has to be done by multiple employees around the clock. These employees also would need several years of experience in computer networking and information security to properly monitor the SIEM. A SIEM solution in most companies tends to be a huge budget restraint, paying for the software and for the employees to monitor the logs.
Why spend the time and hassle of hiring security professionals when Falcon Network Services offers a Managed SIEM solution affordable for company. Need security professionals? Falcon Network Services Security Team is comprised of multiple professionals that have been in the Security field for over ten years. Need to meet compliance? Our Managed SIEM solution can produce reports for any type of compliance, including HIPAA, PCI, GLBA and much more.
Falcon Network Services Managed SIEM solution provides your company with the following:
- 24/7 monitoring of all server, workstation, router, switch and UTM logs
- Eliminate false positives, our advanced security team investigates every potential threat before notifying the client.
- No software, No hassle setup. Just redirect the logs to our on premise security appliance and we take care of the rest.
- Not in the budget, don’t worry. We offer a variety of SIEM bundles to meet any company’s requirements or budget.
- And much, much more…
Find out more: https://mssp.fns1.com/security-services/managed-siem
OUR SECURITY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Risk Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Web Application Testing
- Security Awareness Training
- Managed SIEM
- Managed Security Services (MSSP)
- Security Consulting