Do you worry about ransomware or CEO fraud? Has any of your employees fall for a vishing or phishing attack? Social engineering attacks is one of the highest risks for any company and continues to rise each year. Whether you are tricked into clicking a link, opening an attachment or disclosing information over the phone, the human will always be the weakest link in the chain.
If the human is the weakest link in the chain, then why not strengthen that weak link to not only protect your company, but also your reputation. A good security posture throughout the company has been proven to reduce the likelihood of a social engineering attack to occur. Training your employees, along with actively testing the effectiveness of the training hardens the link in the chain.
Falcon Network Services offers a complete Security Awareness Training program that will help strengthen your employee’s defense and also meet regulatory compliance. The Security Awareness Training not only trains your employees, but will also test the effectiveness of the training.
- Training videos that can be accessed from anywhere and any desktop or mobile device
- Compliance videos which include HIPAA, PCI, GLBA and more
- Up to 5 or more new training videos are added every 3 months
- Testing the employees with simulated phishing and vishing attacks that progressively get harder
- Simulated phishing attacks are continuously updated with the latest threats out in the wild
Falcon Network Services Security Awareness Training is affordable for any size company and is easily scalable to meet the demands of your growing business. Not sure about our Security Training? Talk to a Falcon Network Services sales representative to see if you qualify for a free trial of our Security Awareness Training program.
OUR SECURITY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Risk Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Web Application Testing
- Security Awareness Training
- Managed SIEM
- Managed Security Services (MSSP)
- Security Consulting